New Date's Version

At first he sent me a message, asked me to have a date with him today (yesterday) and of course I’m very (x10) happy since we’re not seeing each other for a month! Please be surprised! (Wahhh)Ouh what do u care, it just a month only~ isn’t?

Vrooommm (turbo's sound) A dark green car with four tires came in front of my house. Hug hug kiss kiss (I lie!) He took me at Rgvhbg around 0pm (upps?) n he sent me home at midnight (I asked my daddy’s permission ok!). We’re just gone to karaoke and uptown Danau.


That’s all but something special for that day was- auiggvnaew (secret recipe- hoi, +ve thinking please).

A piece of note :
Hijab is not something we wear as a fashion statement, it is not merely a piece of clothing. Hijab is part of the Islamic way of life, hijab is an attitude, a way of thinking and behaving. Allah love beauty. We can beautify ourselves when we go out as long as our hijab cover our hair, same to other clothes must cover our torso, arms, legs and feet.
“And Say to the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, head cover, apron), and to draw their veils all over (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms).” Surah an-Nur 30-31.

No comments:

This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2012 © All Right Reserved by Natasha